Dossiers autres modèles

Bienvenue, Invité
Nom d'utilisateur : Mot de passe : Se souvenir de moi
  • Page :

SUJET :

Bimitop 09 Mai 2016 16:28 #676

• kpd1979
  • Portrait de kpd1979 Auteur du sujet
Chers marins Feeling , qui a un bimitopop son enkanmij voilier il en donnant les tailles? Je lui navigue avec un sentiment 1090. J'ai utilisé Google traduction parce que je suis puissant français.
Je tiens à vous entendre ,
Sincèrement Klaas Pieter

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Bimitop 15 Mai 2016 19:06 #679

Hello Klaus Pieter,

the google translation is really bad and we cannot understand it.
So, it would be better asking in english.

Thanks,
Gerard

Bimitop 27 Mai 2016 10:39 #707

• kpd1979
  • Portrait de kpd1979 Auteur du sujet
Dear frends, Feeling Owners,

I like to install a biminitop on the feeling 1090. Who has experience whit that? Which mesurements has the biminitop?

I am looking forward to youre respond,

sincerly
Klaas Pieter

Bimitop 27 Mai 2016 11:28 #708

Hello Klaas Pieter,
when I prepared my Feeling 1090, I designed a biminitop very quickly, as I was running out of time during the 9 months preparation. So, it is not perfect, but at least it worked and sheltered us from the caribean sun.
I post few pictures here, and give you few explainations:
- The bimini needs to be set up not only on moorings but also the whole sailing trip
- So it needs to be at the right position, high enough not to disturb the steering guy, and short enough not to touch the boom.
- My biminitop can be extended: forward to a sun awning over the boom (with a Zip, for the mooring), and backward to the portico.
- If I had to redo it, my biminitop would not be so high. I would have it just at the same height as the bottom of the boom, not higher than the boom.
- My biminitop structure is simple, 2 stainless pipes, as you can see on the picture.
I hope it helps in your design.
Et j'encourage les autres propriétaires à apporter leur contribution, et les dimensions et images de leur bimini.

Gerard.
Pièces jointes :

Bimitop 27 Mai 2016 16:30 #709

Klaas Pieter,

here is a drawing, which is more self explainatory about the biminitop structure.

Enjoy !

Pièces jointes :

Bimitop 27 Mai 2016 17:23 #710

Mais à nouveau, mon biminitop est juste une fabrication artisanale vite fait sur le gaz ! J'aimerais avoir vos contributions: schémas, photos, dimensions, ... de vos biminis. Allez, lancez vous !

• Page :
Modérateurs: GERARD