Dossiers autres modèles

Bienvenue, Invité
Nom d'utilisateur : Mot de passe : Se souvenir de moi
  • Page :

SUJET :

Feeling 286 05 Oct 2017 17:45 #1405

• Laurie Milton
  • Portrait de Laurie Milton Auteur du sujet
Any other owners of the 286? Any information, reviews, opinions all welcomed?

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Feeling 286 05 Oct 2017 19:23 #1406

Hello Laurie,
I have forwarded your questions to the other F286 owners.
By the way, according to this table: www.clubfeeling1090.fr/documentation-tec...e/genealogie-feeling
the F286 comes from the 29, and from the Kelt 850. So 29 and K850 documents may possibly apply to the F286.
Regards,

Feeling 286 05 Oct 2017 20:33 #1407

Hello.
I have'd à 286 for many years and it's great boat. Easy to sail and able to sail in hard waether.
Good boat

Feeling 286 05 Oct 2017 20:49 #1408

Hello Laurie,

I have owned a Feeling 286 S for 3 years now. She has a deep keel of 1,70m and a large rear cabin. Very good boat on light winds and also very stable and safe on rough seas. She is also extremely easy to manoeuvre in a port. She is equiped with a Nanni engine 14 HP. Much better than the original 9HP Volvo !
My boat is in Sète, Mediterrean.
Best regards,
Jean-Claude

Feeling 286 05 Oct 2017 21:36 #1409

I have a F286SP from 1991, the engine is a Yanmar 2Gm with 18 Hp, Two rear cabins, i think there are not another boat 28 feed with two rear cabins and so large due the engine is central.
I feel safe with in rough seas. I were sailing with my wife and dogs during two weeks at Mallorca Ibiza and Columbretes islands starting in Tarragona, at the end more than 400 milles, it was great.
The engine were refurbished last year and I win more power, i think is indestructible.
The fuel tank is little, only 30 litters so in large travels i carry aditional tanks.
The documentation reads 7,7 meters LOA so my mooring is 8x3 cheaper than others but really is 8.7
If the boat has a good maintenance I think is an excelent choice for begginers or for low capital investment.

Feeling 286 06 Oct 2017 04:48 #1411

I invite all of you to post your answers and photos on this forum, rather than private mails, so that everyone can get benefit of it. Many thanks.
If you have 286 documents that you cannot join on this forum, please mail them to me, so that I post them for all.
Regards,

Feeling 286 06 Oct 2017 06:54 #1412

Hello !
Are you Spanish ? We can exange in spanish if it's more convenient for you.
I changed my fuel tank for a bigger one (42l) because the other one was leaking. Now my water tank is in the front because the original one couldn't fit any more.
I am not a beginner (it's my fifth boat) and I feel very satisfied with this boat. My previous one was a Feeling 960, excellent boat also. I think that most people buy boats that are too big for their navigation programme !
If I go for a larger boat, I'll get a Feeling 1090.
Do you have a spinnaker on your boat ? An asymetrical does a wonderful job. Very easy to handle !
Have a nice day

PS. Where is your boat usually ? Ibiza ?

Feeling 286 06 Oct 2017 07:34 #1413

Hola
Si soy español estoy en el puerto de Cambrils en Tarragona y el barco abanderado en Belgica. Pido disculpas por no saber frances, lo puedo leer pues es parecido al catalan pero soy incapaz de escribir, por eso lo hago en ingles o español.
Has hecho muy bien con el cambio de deposito, es uno a medida o con uno estandar?, si puedes poner alguna foto le estoy agradecido.
Tengo un genaker y un spinnaker pero solo uso el genaker. Mi plan de navegacion suele ser costero, salgo cada semana tanto en verano como invierno tanto a vela como para pescar, pen verano suelo hacer salidas largas como la de Mallorca o la Costa Brava tambien algunas mas cortas de dos o tres dias.
Por mantenimiento hace tres años hice un tratamiento para la osmosis del casco y el año pasado desmontamos el motor, quedo como nuevo.

Feeling 286 06 Oct 2017 07:56 #1415

Some photos
Pièces jointes :

Feeling 286 06 Oct 2017 08:01 #1417

More
Pièces jointes :

Feeling 286 06 Oct 2017 08:15 #1418

Bonjour,
j'ai reçu cette question sur mon mail. Quelqu'un peut éclaircir ? :
Qu'entendez-vous par Feeling 286 SP ? J'ai un 286 S, qui est le 286 doté d'une jupe. Quelle est la différence ?
What do you mean with Feeling 286 SP ? The 286 S is the 286 with a "bathing place" (I don't know the right word) behind the transom. What is the difference SP vs S ?

Feeling 286 06 Oct 2017 08:18 #1419

J'ai aussi reçu ces descriptions:
The Feeling 29 was the last development of the Kelt 850 or 8.50, and both these and the 286, were a Giles Vaton design, and share the bulbous bow. The Kelt/Feeling 29 is marginally bigger than the Feeling 286. The styling below was different, but similar layout. The Kelt and Feeling 29 had a lift keel and a cast iron grounding plate, and a short rudder. The 286 was available in several versions, a deep keel, a shoal keel with winglets, and a deeper rudder. A charter version was also popular in the Mediterranean, with 2 aft cabins. The 286 design was generally after the Kelt 850/Feeling 29. The 286 is a very roomy small yacht and surprisingly fast. We are often capable of keeping up with bigger boats. She can however be prone to slamming in a sea as she has a very flat forefoot.

I’m glad you like your 286, as I do mine which we’ve now had for 5 years. Ours too has the very large aft cabin, but has the Yanmar 20 engine, and a self pitching propeller. I think the Nanni is an excellent choice. I do find the boat a little tricky in a marina when windy, the propeller being far from the rudder, and when going astern, it can get hard getting the bow through the wind. I have the shallower wing keel.
A lovely boat in a lovely place in the Mediterranean: with all those hatches it’s easy to keep cool!!

Feeling 286 06 Oct 2017 09:05 #1420

Hola,
Tal vez pasaré por Cambrils un dia de estos ! Tengo pensado costear hasta Cartagena. Como estoy jubilado desde hace poco, tengo tiempo !
Te mandaré una foto del deposito. Es un Vetus de 42 litros. Como es màs grande que el de 30l, el tanke de agua de 90 litros no cabia. Asi que he puesto un deposito de agua flexible de 70 litros (Vetus) en la parte delantera y he añadido un deposito de 35 litros de agua frente al de gasoil. Asi tengo una capacidad de 105 litros de agua. Ya lo veras perfectamente en las fotos.
Tengo pensado instalar un panel solar flexible sobre el bimini. La tienda Internet Myshop Solaire tiene muy buenas ofertas y son muy serios.

Feeling 286 06 Oct 2017 09:10 #1421

Hello,

As I have the deep keel I don't have any problem in windy ports. She does extremely well in any direction. She also turns very sharply !

Feeling 286 06 Oct 2017 09:17 #1422

He añadido una ventanilla en la cabina trasera. Esta situada en el cockpit. Es muy facil de instalar y aumenta de manera espectacular la ventilacion en el camarote.

Feeling 286 06 Oct 2017 09:22 #1423

Llevas molinete ? No llevo y tengo una àncora de 10kgs tipo Kobra. Muy buena y ligera. Sin embargo, a veces pienso instalar un molinete eléctrico.

Feeling 286 06 Oct 2017 09:33 #1424

I don't know the difference between 286S and 286SP

Feeling 286 06 Oct 2017 09:50 #1425

para Satori
Si pasas por Cambrils por favor avisame, estoy muy cerca es muy buen puerto. puedes enviarme un mail a la direccion v x j f @ t i n e t . o r g (quitar los espacios)

Tengo un molinete y 50 metros de cadena

Muy interesante lo de la escotilla

Llevo en popa en el balcon dos sillas que van estupendamente adjunto foto.
Pièces jointes :

Feeling 286 06 Oct 2017 09:54 #1426

Hello,
I am not sure there is really a difference. According to the datasheet, the 286 is the Standard and the 286SP is the Special.
Beside the commercial and technical documentation, I also find this in my files:

Pièces jointes :

Feeling 286 06 Oct 2017 12:33 #1427

Hola,

Aqui tienes las fotos del deposito de gasoil junto con el de agua (35l). El otro (flexible de 70 l) està en la parte delantera. Puedes ver el grifo que permite de escojer el deposito que quieras.

Por favor, me podrias sacar unas fotos del molinete visto por debajo para ver como està colocado y como cae la cadena ? Me imagino que es eléctrico.
En algunos 286 S, el molinete està màs atràs.

• Page :
Modérateurs: Michel Fillit