Dossiers 1090/1040

Dossiers autres modèles

Bienvenue, Invité
Nom d'utilisateur : Mot de passe : Se souvenir de moi
  • Page :

SUJET :

P-bracket Feeling 326 31 Oct 2017 16:11 #1486

Dear Feeling-owners,

Since some weeks my Feeling 326 has a battering/stamping noice when I make a sharp turn while the enigine is running. I am afraid that this is due to the P-bracket, which has a verry little but noticable friction. Has anyone experienced the same problem with his or her Feeling, and/or has anyone experience with repairing the P-bracket? Thanks in advance for your reply!

With kind regards, Paul Bos

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

P-bracket Feeling 326 06 Nov 2017 16:27 #1505

Hello Paul,
reading your description of the problem, I guess it could be the "rubber ring" (I am not sure of the name in english) inside the P bracket and around the propeller shaft, which could be worn out.
Or another possibility is a misalignement of the engine. It happens when you have a rope/line in the propeller.
Does the P-bracket can move, when you test it with the boat out of the water ?
Regards,

P-bracket Feeling 326 08 Nov 2017 06:10 #1524

hi,
I will be surprise that your issue comes from the P bracket. As Gerard told you it could be a misalignement of the engine, it's not difficult to check. You also can ckeck your silent block.

P-bracket Feeling 326 13 Nov 2017 14:45 #1559

Dear all, thanks for the first valuable reactions!

There is quite some movement (5-8 mm) in de p-bracket, and a little water drops out between the p-bracket and the hull

I'm afraid that this is caused by using the engine the last minutes before (deliberately) ending up a sandbank & create a small space in the sand for my p-bracket / propellor..... Next year I might try another way of working, as two time we were already sanded...... I guess it's better just to beach on the sand with the p-bracket?

Serratia, what do you mean by my "silent block?"

P-bracket Feeling 326 13 Nov 2017 14:53 #1560

Dear all, thanks for the first valuable reactions!

There is quite some movement (5-8 mm) in de p-bracket, and a little water drops out between the p-bracket and the hull

I'm afraid that this is caused by using the engine the last minutes before (deliberately) ending up a sandbank & create a small space in the sand for my p-bracket / propellor..... Next year I might try another way of working, as two time we were already sanded...... I guess it's better just to beach on the sand with the p-bracket?

Serratia, what do you mean by my "silent block?"

• Page :