Bienvenue, Invité
Nom d'utilisateur : Mot de passe : Se souvenir de moi
  • Page :

SUJET :

windows 02 Nov 2016 13:57 #925

• Jurgen Van Gemert
  • Portrait de Jurgen Van Gemert Auteur du sujet
Hello

I'm writing my question in english but feel free to answer in french.

I have some minor water infiltration thru my side and front windows (Feeling 1090) and i think the window from the front cabin is also leaking while sailing in heavy weather. (there is no infiltration when it rains but when a lot of water is coming over while sailing it leaks, perhaps thru the ventilation thing? ).

I want to tackle these problems before next season but not sure how to start or what to find once i start loosening the screws from the outside. Does it come off very easy and is it jus a matter of adding a new sealing/kit between the polyester and the windows?

any experience is welcome!

thank you in advance

regards

Jurgen

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

windows 08 Nov 2016 16:32 #931

Hello Jurgen,

have you first read those articles:
www.clubfeeling1090.fr/coque/etancheifier-hublots-zenithaux
www.clubfeeling1090.fr/coque/remplacement-panneauxdepont

There are 2 types of screws according to the year of your Feeling. Are they simple screws or do they go across the roof ? Send pictures.

What I would recommend: remove the part of the sealing which is visible, and replace it as in the article:
www.clubfeeling1090.fr/coque/etancheifier-hublots-zenithaux
with Sika 209 and Sika 295.

For the front cabin, I had the same kind of problem. I dismounted the hatch, then clean the sealing, remaking a new sealing with sika 291 and screwed the hatch back in place. Now, no longer leaking.

Regards

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

• Page :
Modérateurs: GERARD