Bienvenue, Invité
Nom d'utilisateur : Mot de passe : Se souvenir de moi
  • Page :

SUJET :

helice Feeling 286 sp 27 Jan 2022 15:32 #5130

• Stéphane Bouvet
  • Portrait de Stéphane Bouvet Auteur du sujet
Bonjour, 
Je suis a la recherche des caractéristiques de l'hélice d'un 286sp équipé d'un volvo 2001. Les inscriptions d'origine sur mon hélice ne sont plus visibles et je cherche a la remplacer par une repliable. Si quelqu'un connait les caractéristiques d'origine, je l'en remercie par avance.
Stéphane, 

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

helice Feeling 286 sp 16 Fév 2022 11:17 #5164

I can recommend 

flexofold.com/

They helped me with a new folding prop for my 2003 last summer and i am very happy with it. I emailed them and they know the design of our boats and engine needs.

helice Feeling 286 sp 29 Mar 2022 14:23 #5268

• Stéphane Bouvet
  • Portrait de Stéphane Bouvet Auteur du sujet
hello ,
Thanks for your answer and sorry for my delay to give you a answer. In fact what i'm looking for is the original propeller technical definition.
Merci pour votre réponse et désolé du temps pris a vous répondre a mon tour. en fait ce que je recherche ce sont les caractéristiques techniques du montage d'origine de l'hélice.

helice Feeling 286 sp 23 Jui 2023 07:29 #6373

I have the original two-blade propeller with an yanmar 2gm20; the boat's performance in reverse was already very bad and due to this the previous owner bumped into the shore a few times which required repairs, I now got via a local harbor a Gorki two-blade 15 inch wide with 10 inch (spoed/curve) and the difference how the boat steers is quite remarkable: well worth the investment.
Additional note: buying the propeller via a local harbor saves 30% of the cost compared buying it straight from the internet.

• Page :
Modérateurs: Michel Fillit